With any type of consultation, it is important that you ask your doctor a series of questions, especially those related to what you wish to achieve. Here are a few basic ones:
– What type of anesthesia is used for my procedure? Why?
– How long does healing take? When will I begin to look ‘normal’ again?
– What type of pain medications will be prescribed to me?
– What alternative procedures are available?
– How long before I can resume my normal activities?
– What tips can you give to help me cope with pain or discomfort?
– What are the policies in terms of post-operative care and follow ups?
The result of liposuction procedure on your body might not be permanent, but it will have significant impact on your life and health once you choose to go through this procedure. Most medical and health professionals stress the fact that you need to consider each aspect of the entire procedure. And, even after coming up with the decision to undergo liposuction, you still need to consider several factors.